ToughGear provides 1 year warranty for devices (mobile phones and tablets). ToughGear will replace or repair devices which are found to be DEFECTIVE during the 1 Year Warranty Period. Repair means the restoration of a broken, damaged, or failed device, or part to an acceptable operating or usable condition or state (using parts of a like kind and quality). DEFECTIVE means, during ordinary use, the product ceases to operate or function as set out in the relevant product manual or specifications, due to a defect in material, design or workmanship but DOES NOT INCLUDE physical damage, dirt or liquid ingress, abuse or misuse, normal wear and tear, unauthorized modifications, and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If during the warranty period, the device is fails to perform under normal use and service, due to defects in material, design or workmanship, ToughGear’s authorized distributors, retailers where you purchased the product will replace or repair the device with the same or better model in the same or better condition. Please contact the distributor or retailer where you purchased the device for detailed repair or replacement process.
1. ToughGear and its partners reserve the right to charge a handling fee if a returned device is found not to be under warranty.
2. The warranty is valid only when the original proof of purchase with purchase date is presented with the product to be repaired or replaced.
3. The repaired or replaced product shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period or for 90 days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
4. The warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to physical damage, dirt or liquid ingress, abuse or misuse, normal wear and tear, unauthorized software or hardware modifications, and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. The warranty does not cover any third party software or accessories.